NO BS at the Johnny Z Fest!

We finished up at the 2011 GIT in just enough time to head back to the city and catch NO BS Brass Band at the Johnny Z Fest in front of Joe's Inn.  As if the Saturday hadn't been enough fun....NO BS had the streets dancing.  Check out the last photo...you can actually tell what song they are playing by the guy's dance moves in the background. I love these guys....they represent Richmond every day of their lives and NEVER fail to bring a party to anywhere they go.

If you know me, you know that I sort of have a super love of reflections wherever I can find them....So please excuse my brass reflection overload!

Hint: If you click on the photo you can see and download a large version.

Self-portrait...


























yep, it's.....
Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment