Burlesque for BOOBIES!

A few weeks ago I got invited out to photograph one of Bouncing Betties Burlesque shows.  It was a benefit for breast cancer and as much as I do love to support a great cause...my real reason for going was selfish.  I had never been to a burlesque show! I loved every minute of it.  The women were brave and beautiful and each one had their own style and creativity to their show.  And of course The Slomski Brothers were there to provide their unique musical style and comedic banter. What a fun night! 
They have shows pretty much every week around Richmond.  Find them on Facebook to be sure to catch the next show!! 



























































So....I might have taken a lot more photos.  You can find them all here. Right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment